- The Church of St. Ambrose, built in the eleventh century and partly rebuilt in the seventeenth century, it houses precious works of Liguria great masters of Liguria;
- The Marina, located in the East of the city, was awarded the "European Blue Flag" in 2006 for the quality of its services. It also has a bar, restaurant and a nightclub. A characteristic votive chapel dominates the view of the harbor;
- The famous Muretto of Alassio, with more than 550 tiles autographed by VIP;
- Museum of Natural Sciences San Giovanni Bosco, in which are preserved many fossils and reconstructions of prehistoric animals;
- The Church of Santa Croce, situated along the ancient route of the Roman road and built in the eleventh century by Benedictine monks.